- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹25,000.00 /month
– Identifying new opportunities and clients
– Contributing to pitch presentations and personally pitching to clients to acquire new business
– Creating presentations and slide decks for various pitches
– The ability to tell a story and convey the ideas and plans to the client in the most exciting way possible.
– Understanding the execution side of the business for the agency
– Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
– Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
– Account Mining activities; Coordinating with the internal teams to conceptualize new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts.
– Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
– Providing management with client/market feedback.
– Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
Those who succeed are :
– Strong interpersonal/communication skills; you will be face-to-face between various departments at their busiest moments.
– Good judgment; you know when to escalate an issue and when to abide.
– Thorough understanding of and genuine enthusiasm for the creative and production processes.
– Excellent with numbers and Data Analysis
– Excellent storytelling abilities and good at thinking on their feet.